- We run Google Analytics on our website to help us see how we’re doing. This doesn’t provide us with your personal information.
- Anything you send us via email will be used for the purpose of your enquiry and subsequent service provision and nothing else.
- Your information will never be sold or otherwise shared for profit or otherwise.
- Any data we hold is in relation to the services we provide either to you or as a service provider to a client whose services you are using, and therefore in your legitimate interest.
- We will retain data for a period of time to enable us to provide these services or evidence of requests and enquiries. This period of time is at our discretion and relative to your service requirements.
- You have the right to ask what data we have on record for you and the right to request that it be deleted/anonymised. If you wish to make any such request, please contact us.